ERA-GLONASS PSAP User Operation Service
This service enables our customers to operate PSAPs directly to conduct required tests for ERA-GLONASS based on GOST-R 55530 and GOST-R 55533. Through operating PSAPs by themselves, increase of test efficiency can be expected as customers are able to check directly whether their IVE or IVS is commencing the emergency call properly, correct MSD is transmitted, and the voice connection between PSAP and IVE/IVS is established or not.
*In case of the voice call test, YRP staff will receive the calls using an IP phone at YRP site.
We hope this service will be utilized as the opportunity for preliminary confirmation before conducting tests in Russia.
*To realize this service, Yokosuka Telecom Research Park Inc. concluded the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for technical cooperation with GLONASS UNION, a promoter of “ERA-GLONASS,” in charge of the administration and management of ERA-GLONASS Test PSAP server.
1. Connecting to ERA-GLONASS PSAP server in YRP
2. Connecting to ERA-GLONASS PSAP server in RUSSIA
Basic conditions for use
- Upon application, we provide our customer with the Username and Password to log in to the Web Interface of PSAP and the User’s Manual. After logging in, customers are requested to set the Test Case by themselves using the Operation Console. Customers are also requested to analyze logs by themselves.
- Customers are also requested to prepare SIM cards necessary for the test and pay the related
- Conclusion of NDA is required to use this service.
- In case of the use of Test PSAP provided by GLONASS UNION, it is mandatory for us to submit the use report to GLONASS UNION. Please be informed that we will ask users to submit the test information after the use and report its summary to GLONASS UNION. Only the test information are to be reported, and the report will not include any other information (e.g. user names).
Back to Top